Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 26 April 2023usa accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2023-04-26 2023-06-25 human-resources-and-personnel Jacksonville Florida US TELECOMMUTE Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in the USA.
• Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
• Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the role:
• Seeking an ambitious, organized assistant to the Finance team in North America
• Responsible for preparing P&Ls, balance sheet reconciliations and ad hoc reports accurately and on a timely basis.
• The ideal candidate in this role must be proficient in Excel
• Assist in preparation of monthly management packs including preparation of P&Ls, analysis of trends and variance reporting
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations, prepayments and accruals
• Responsibility for memo reporting including headcount and placements
• Assist with closing out month end
• Assisting in the preparation of weekly NFI flash reporting
• Prepare data for periodic Group Reporting
• Assist in preparation of ad hoc reports for the RS Finance Manager and Operational Teams
• Prepare data and compile reports for the year-end budgeting process
• Assisting with the year-end procedures including group reporting
• Reporting using Excel and finance-based systems
• Help in preparation of quarterly reporting, forecasting and budgeting
• Communication with operations to offer insight on delivered reporting
• Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
• The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
• Intermediate excel knowledge
• Evidence of commitment to a career in accountancy
• Excellent communication skills
• High School Diploma
What we offer you in return?
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch