02 February 2024
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities, an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Working closely with multiple stakeholders (Management Accountants and Regional Credit Controller in Asia), this position will be an accounting and finance all rounder that will initially focus on the Revenue Assurance and Accounts Receivable in GSC Manila office. The successful candidate will deliver revenue assurance by driving improvements in process and accountability.
- Responsible for Finance - Revenue Assurance function of the business, including supporting documents check and review, recognise revenue.
- Accurately checking revenue assurance support docs for accurate details pursuant to the revenue recognition policy for the region.
- Follow-up, communicate with business team for outstanding matters.
- Ensure invoices are distributed to clients as per policy.
- Manage the weekly revenue reporting requirements.
- Month end revenue reconciliation and posting to D365 accounting system.
- Month end backout report.
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 1 year of experience in finance function
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, focusing on accuracy and completeness of all processing
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A mature and professional manner
- Shows initiative, and develops a clear approach through logic and common sense
- Commitment to providing service excellence to all candidates, clients and internal staff
- The ability to establish a good rapport and relationship with Consultants and Management.
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution