23 August 2023
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The opportunity exists for a dynamic person with a strong work ethic to join Resource Solutions Asia in the role of Finance Executive. Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, this position will be an accounting and finance all-rounder that will initially focus on the Revenue Recognition function of Resource Solutions SEA and with gradual progress for APAC. The successful candidate will deliver revenue assurance by driving improvements in process and accountability.
Accounts Receivable/Revenue Assurance
- Creating and ensuring that RS SEA invoices are distributed to clients as per policy. Gradually progress towards handling RS APAC Invoices.
- Participating and eventually leading the invoice process discussions during the implementation of new clients
- Initiating and driving improvements in invoicing processes across RS APAC.
- Performing invoicing audits to ensure completeness of revenue for RS APAC on a quarterly basis.
- Complete assigned projects as required.
- Supporting the Singapore Management Accountant on ad-hoc tasks appropriate to
- your level of skill and expertise.
Who you are:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Must have general accounting knowledge.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the accounting field
- Having regional experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, focussing on accuracy and completeness of all processing
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A mature and professional manner
- Shows initiative, and develops a clear approach through logic and common sense
- Commitment to providing service excellence to all candidates, clients, and internal staff
- The ability to establish a good rapport and relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution