08 September 2023
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, this position will be focusing on staff expense claims review function for Asia Region.
- Ensure expense claims submitted are accurate and adequate supporting documents are uploaded to Microsoft D365.
- Ensure that the appropriate authorisations from the delegated department head has been received.
- Review and amend account distribution (i.e. account code or team code) where appropriate.
- Approve and process expense claims for payments in Microsoft D365.
- Provide expense claim list to Office Manager for payment processing.
- Provide expense claim list summary to Management Accountant on key highlights of staff expense claims (e.g. top three claims and any claims that is outside of normal course of business).
- Support Regional Finance Team on ad-hoc tasks that is appropriate to your level of skill and expertise.
Who you are
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in accounts payable function or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, focussing on accuracy and completeness of all processing.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A mature and professional manner
- Shows initiative, and develops a clear approach through logic and common sense
- Commitment to providing service excellence to all internal staff
- The ability to establish a good rapport and relationships with Consultants and Management
- Experience in Microsoft D365 would be highly recognised
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution